- How do I view my account information and manage my account online?
- Besides viewing my account and paying my bill online, what other resources are available from the site?
- Do I need to enroll in order to use these other resources?
- Will I be able to combine several open accounts for my different visits and pay them at once?
- What specific type of electronic payment method can I use?
In order to view your account information and make payments online, you must enroll by entering your Patient Account Number and DOB on the enrollment page. This information will ensure that only you can securely access your account information. Once enrolled, you will receive an e-mail notification whenever there is a change to your account.
Besides viewing my account and paying my bill online, what other resources are available from the site?
In addition to managing and paying your account online, the hospital has included many helpful resources online to help you understand and manage the healthcare billing process. With the online account manager you can:
View - Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions
Get - Tips on Organizing Bills
Quickly access - Important Phone Numbers
Reference our - Glossary of Billing Terms
No, you only need to enroll if you would like access to 'My Account' information, including making payments, tracking insurance, receiving e-mail notifications when there is a change to your account, etc. The other resources are available to you 24 hours a day, regardless of your enrollment.
Yes, all open accounts for Heritage Valley Health Systems, including hospital and physicians practices will be reflected on this site. You may select as many accounts as you wish to apply payments.
Top of Page
You can make payment electronically, via credit card, debit card or ACH.